Ad Code

No Matter What Business I Tried It Always Ended in Failure and I Lost Faith in Myself Until One Powerful Change Turned Things Around

 


For a long time, I felt like I was cursed when it came to business. No matter what I tried, things would start well and then suddenly collapse.

I invested in a small electronics shop, then a food business, and later even tried supplying goods to offices, but nothing lasted.

At some point, I stopped trusting my own decisions. It became frustrating watching others succeed while everything I touched seemed to fail. 

Friends who started after me were progressing, building something stable, while I kept going back to zero. I began to feel like maybe success was just not meant for me.READ MORE.....................................

Post a Comment

0 Comments

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

Ad Code