I was happily married, loyal, and had never questioned my commitment. Dreams are just dreams, I told myself.
But the dreams returned. Again and again. Different men. Different places. Same claim. Each one spoke with authority, some anger, some entitlement, all insisting I belonged to them.
But the dreams returned. Again and again. Different men. Different places. Same claim. Each one spoke with authority, some anger, some entitlement, all insisting I belonged to them.
I would wake up shaken, exhausted, and strangely guilty, like I had done something wrong even though nothing physical or emotional had ever happened in real life.
That was when my marriage began to suffer.
I became distant without understanding why. Intimacy felt heavy. Arguments started over small things. My husband accused me of being emotionally absent, then suspicious.
That was when my marriage began to suffer.
I became distant without understanding why. Intimacy felt heavy. Arguments started over small things. My husband accused me of being emotionally absent, then suspicious.
At one point, he asked me outright if I was cheating. I wasn’t, but I had no explanation that made sense, not even to myself.
What terrified me most was how real the dreams felt. They were not romantic or pleasant. They felt contractual, binding, and restrictive.
What terrified me most was how real the dreams felt. They were not romantic or pleasant. They felt contractual, binding, and restrictive.
I would wake up with the sense that something had taken place beyond my control. I stopped sleeping well and started fearing nighttime.
Things escalated when my husband told me he dreamt that another man was standing between us, blocking him whenever he tried to reach me.
Things escalated when my husband told me he dreamt that another man was standing between us, blocking him whenever he tried to reach me.
That was the moment I knew this was no longer just my personal struggle. Whatever it was, it was bleeding into my marriage.read more..strange-men-appeared-in-my-dreams-claiming
0 Comments