The house was clean, spacious, and freshly painted. But from the very first night, something felt wrong. Our baby, who had always slept peacefully, began crying uncontrollably every time we put him down in the bedroom.
He would scream until dawn, only calming when we stepped outside the house. At first, we blamed the adjustment period.
He would scream until dawn, only calming when we stepped outside the house. At first, we blamed the adjustment period.
New smells, new surroundings, new noises. But days turned into weeks, and nothing changed. Our baby developed dark circles under his eyes, refused to feed properly, and startled violently in his sleep.
Doctors found nothing wrong. Neighbors joked that maybe he did not like the house, but the fear in his cries told me this was more than discomfort.
Doctors found nothing wrong. Neighbors joked that maybe he did not like the house, but the fear in his cries told me this was more than discomfort.
Things escalated when I began feeling dizzy whenever I stood near the bed. I had recurring nightmares of someone standing over my child, whispering threats I could not understand.
Visitors complained of headaches in that room and avoided staying long. Even my husband, a skeptic, admitted that the bedroom felt cold and heavy at all hours.Continue reading..my-baby-refused-to-sleep
Visitors complained of headaches in that room and avoided staying long. Even my husband, a skeptic, admitted that the bedroom felt cold and heavy at all hours.Continue reading..my-baby-refused-to-sleep
0 Comments