I cooked for him, prayed with him, and defended him whenever people questioned why he avoided certain family gatherings. I trusted him completely, never imagining that my marriage was only half of his life.
The truth came out by accident. One afternoon, while searching for insurance documents in his email, I found a scanned marriage certificate addressed to him.
The truth came out by accident. One afternoon, while searching for insurance documents in his email, I found a scanned marriage certificate addressed to him.
It wasn’t ours. The woman’s name was different, the location unfamiliar, and the date was three years into our marriage.
My hands shook as I read it again and again, hoping it was fake. It wasn’t. He had another legal wife in another town. When I confronted him, he denied it at first, then broke down.
My hands shook as I read it again and again, hoping it was fake. It wasn’t. He had another legal wife in another town. When I confronted him, he denied it at first, then broke down.
He admitted he had been living a double life, traveling “for work” to spend time with his other family.read more..hi-slept-in-the-same-bed-with-my-husband-for-years
0 Comments