Ad Code

‘You Are No Longer Needed Here,’ the Announcement Echoed — leaving me replaying the scene in my mind, shattered, and struggling to find a path forward

 

It was a humiliating morning I will never forget. I had always considered myself a hardworking employee, the one who stayed late, helped colleagues, and met every target. 

Yet, as I walked into the office that day, my boss called me into the main hall and announced my termination in front of everyone.

The room went silent. Colleagues avoided my eyes. I could feel the shame burning through me.
For days afterward, I replayed the scene in my mind. I wondered what I had done wrong. I applied to dozens of jobs, but interviews never went well.

The rejection started to feel personal. Friends tried to comfort me, but I could sense that something unseen was affecting my professional path.read more..i-was-fired-in-front-of-everyone-six-months

Post a Comment

0 Comments

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

Ad Code